Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reaching the Glossy Pages of a Magazine

SOURCE: http://www.starmometer.com/
I have reached the glossy pages of a magazine!! Wait, allow me to rephrase that. My name has reached the glossy pages of a magazine!! Hahaha.

With the help of my mentor, Sir Nestor Cuartero, and my internship partner, Iris Joy Abarquez, the name REMIGIA TRINIDAD managed to be published in the January 2011 issue of Inside Showbiz magazine. 

The article that Iris and I wrote is about the celebrities that graduated or studied in the Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas (UST.) We did not conduct any interviews, but simply highlighted how UST was able to produce distinct artists and politicians. The article was published in time for the institutions' celebration of its 400th year of existence. 

The UST starts have truly made the commemoration brighter and more colorful. Viva Sto. Tomas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment